Sunday 15 April 2012

Aren't we all just dots on the map?



                    

                                                   Lazy Butterfly by Devendra Banhart on Grooveshark

The winds of change have arrived and whipped up a fair storm around here... billowing and blowing and whispering promises of good things to come, they've left me all dazed and excited and pulling the twigs from my hair.
  I'm about 90% ready to pack my bags and leave for Korea again. Just me and my plane ticket. After 4 whole months of steady family and home time it's going to seem a little strange to up and leave my freshly feathered nest. But I just know once I see that back-pack sitting at the end of the bed full and ready to go I'll get that old tingling delicious butterfly feeling of wanderlust in the pit of my stomach again.
And, of course, I just can't wait to end 4 painful months of missing this fellow:


Handsome. And that's Korea behind him and above. Pretty, no? Actually there's little about these pictures that don't make me want to hoist my bag up on my back like a travelling gypsie and walk on over to Korea this minute!
Oh, and I'm to teach little children :) I just know already I'll want to put them in my pocket and take them home with me at the end of each day. Korean kids are the darn cutest.
I have about 2 weeks to prepare my poor little heart for a lot of goodbyes that I just don't want to think about yet.
So for now I'm just going to listen to Devendra and plan out my teacher outfits and count down the days till I see my love.
Here's to good changes and happy travels.


No comments:

Post a Comment