Sunday 28 October 2012

Monday Morning Ear Candy

Mixtape Source

Newly chilly mornings have us cranking up the thermometer and reaching for our coats instead of our cardigans, the nip in the air is more like a pinch and cold fingers are itching to be cupped around steaming hot mugs.
Dallas prepared today's mix-tape as a special remedy to this chill Monday AM.
Press play and let it warm your insides, like a little nip of whiskey in your morning coffee.


                                       ear candy 2 by louloubelle on Grooveshark

This weekend I skipped Halloween completely. After working Saturday I lay down for what turned into a 12 hour "nap". These bones are getting old I tell ya and I don't like it!

Having Saturday turn into a complete non-event made me ever more determined to pack my Sunday full of good and productive activities.

I filled our tiny kitchen with the cosy, warm scent of pumpkin spice by baking these pumpkin spice chocolate chunk muffins. Aside from burning the tops a little they tasted like Fall would taste if you could roll it and fold it and bundle it up into a muffin case!


I also worked on a great little letter DIY which I will share with you later this week~ I blame this one for the burned muffin tops~ trying to do too many projects at the same time!

In the evening Dallas and I hunkered down and watched this true little gem of a movie called
 Ruby Sparks.
It stars Paul Dano who has already starred in two movies I loved; Little Miss Sunshine and There Will be Blood.
Ruby Sparks is a quirky, offbeat fantasy romance where Dano plays a novelist who writes about his dream girl...who magically becomes real.

Definitely one to check out!









No comments:

Post a Comment