Thursday 21 March 2013

blogs I dig



There are certain bloggers in my (long) list of daily reads who make my heart beat faster when I see a new post from them when I log in to my Bloglovin every morning.

These chicks are some of the most artistic,  talented, creative, inspirational, spiritual, bookish and wanderlustin' girls to rock the net.

Whether it's their beautiful photography, hand made creations, rad writing skills or eye opening thoughts on life each of these girls inspire me so much in one way or another every single day.

Three cheers for daydreamers + the internet...check these chicks out!













10 comments:

  1. Aww, you are so sweet. You have quickly become one of my favourite bloggers too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Maria, I love what you're doing over at your blog! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for including me in your list :) I'm honoured! I adore the way your blog is put together, keep up the great work...
    Raych x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Raych, you too, I wish I had a lick of your talent and creativity!

      Delete
  3. I love when bloggers tell which blogs they love reading, it always leaves me with new blogs to follow:)

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Courtney! There's so many great ones out there and it can be hard to weed through them all. A little inspiration is always good!

      Delete
  4. I love a lot of these ladies!

    I got your comment about the soup....i would love to share the ingredients. it was so good. should i make a post about it?? also, how can i make my blog have the "reply" mechanism in the comments like yours has? do you know?

    lots of love to you, lady. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a pretty loveable bunch!

      I sent you a reply on your post too love xx

      Delete
  5. This is great, I am currently reading none of these blogs :D
    Bookmarkin this post now, I'm excited to cozy up in bed and start getting inspired :).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hanna! Thanks for your comment~ I'm glad I've given you some good night time reading material, I promise these ladies won't disappointing ^.~

      Delete