Friday 16 August 2013

oh lovely readers...I need you!


My heart did ten back flips when I discovered Stars in Jars made it to the top three in the Free People UK Guest Blogger competition this week!!!

I submitted this post into the competition and then didn't give it a second thought so to be told I made the final 3 was so joyful! 

The next stage of the competition is to rack up the most votes. I just took a peek and I am trailing WAY behind the other two finalists haha!! 
Their posts are stellar though so muchos kudos to them >.<

If you, lovely readers, could take two seconds to click on the link below and vote for Stars in Jars today you will receive one sparkly unicorn and a magical rainbow cape in the post tomorrow.

Not really, but you will have made one girl very happy ^.^

Go team!!





I'm so glad that you're here! Why not hitch your wagon to Stars in Jars?
>.<

14 comments:

  1. I just voted. I'll share this post, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted and I'll share on my Twitter as well :) you are awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it SO much, thank you and a million kisses being blown in your direction!! >.<

      Delete
  3. Wow- congrats! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your blog lovely. Reminds me to be more whimsical and carefree :) so much less so this last year since the little one came along, need to get back there. And your design bits rock! You're a total free people girl! ^--^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling is mutual Julia, you are rocking this competition. You deserve it girl, you got AMAZING style!!! Mwah xxxx

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I've always loved your writing, I'm sure there will be many more of these opportunities for you too! Voted :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made my whole day!! Thank you so much for your support and lovely words dear!!! Muchos appreciated xxx

      Delete
  6. Your blog is beautiful! I'm excited to be a new follower from the bbn :) I put in a vote for you too, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you to say, thank you so much and thanks for your vote!! Kiss! x

      Delete